May Bank Holiday Opening Times
The surgery will be closed on Monday 29th May and re-open as normal on Tuesday 30th May at 8am. For urgent out of hours care then please ring 111.
One Wednesday afternoon per month the surgery closes for Training purposes at 12 noon. Below is the list of dates that the surgery will next be closed:
- Wednesday 21st June 2017
- Wednesday 19th July 2017
Our online services
People registered with our surgery can now book appointments and request repeat prescriptions at a time convenient to them, thanks to our online services. If you want to register for GP online services you will need to fill out a form at the surgery and show two forms of ID one of which should have a photo and the other should have your address. If you are already registered for this service and would like to book an appointment or order your repeat medication please click the button below: read more...
Friends and Family Test
To take part in our Friends and Family Survey please click on the link below: http://www.elephantkiosks.com/software/wwak/surveys/?sid=wwak_outwoodpark_02_fft&did=web
You may be aware that all practices are required to provide all thier patients with a named GP. For more information click here.
Below we have provided information to people in our practice, including their families and friends, that raises awareness of dementia and provides much needed support for them.
- Alzheimers society website: https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/
- Carers UK: http://www.carersuk.org/
- Carers Wakefield http://carerswakefield.org.uk/
- Age UK Wakefield - http://www.ageuk.org.uk/wakefielddistrict/
- Dementia UK https://www.dementiauk.org
- Dementia Friends https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/;
- DEEP (Dementia Engagement & Empowerment Project http://dementiavoices.org.uk/;
- Alzheimers Society "The Dementia Guide" https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=2526;
- Alzheimers Society webpage Living with Dementia publications https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=2580